What the fuck is going on?
Welcome to the Crypto Winter Academy! presented by A2029 and Museum of Media History.
Lectures, workshops, screenings, showcases, discussions and more.
October - December 2018
New Berlin, Germany
Become a Member!
- Understanding Bitcoin
- Art as Survival in the Electric Age
- The Future of our Digital Past
- Learning to build a Bitcoin-native Platform cooperative
The future of the web and how it relates to Bitcoin
- Kritik an der Wirklichkeit
- Introduction to Cryptoeconomics
- Dealing with Unknown Unknowns
- Mensch-Maschine Interfaces
- Introduction and Overview
- The Genesis Block
- Understanding Bitcoin and blockchain
- Privacy, pseudonymity and oblivious transfers
- The origins of Bitcoin
- Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Cash
- Overview of Bitcoin cash platform
- Business with Bitcoins
- How to take care of your private keys
- Hash wars and The Red Queen Game
- Bitcoin for Artists
- Bookeeping and Taxes
- Tokenization and Smart Contracts
- Bitcoin 2029
- CEO of Bitcoin
- Chief scientist of Bitcoin
- Emporer of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Jesus
- Bitcoin Angels
- Bitcoin Evangelists
- Bitcoin Girls
- Bitcoin Boys
And maybe …
- Ian Grigg
- Ryan X Charles
- Clemens Ley
- Reina Nakamoto
What is Ethical Design?
Technology that respects human rights is decentralised, peer-to-peer, zero-knowledge, end-to-end encrypted, free and open source, interoperable, accessible, and sustainable.
It respects and protects your civil liberties, reduces inequality, and benefits democracy.
Technology that respects human effort is functional, convenient, and reliable.
It is thoughtful and accommodating; not arrogant or demanding. It understands that you might be distracted or differently-abled. It respects the limited time you have on this planet.
Technology that respects human experience is beautiful, magical, and delightful.
It just works. It’s intuitive. It’s invisible. It recedes into the background of your life. It gives you joy. It empowers you with superpowers. It puts a smile on your face and makes your life better.
→ See memberships